Landing pages are increasingly becoming a go-to resource for strategic content marketing campaigns.
But what exactly is a landing page?
Essentially, a landing page is a single page on a website where traffic is directed specifically to prompt a certain action.
So by definition, a landing page has to be singularly focused and the desired response must be clearly articulated with a pointed and meaningful call-to-action.
You might use a landing page to:
- Drive subscribers to your blog (via email) to make a particular purchase
- Encourage your existing customers to participate in a webinar
- Solicit survey responses from a targeted stakeholder group
- Segment your readership by consolidating multiple themes under one banner
- Promote a specific product or service with a discount or special offer
Regardless of your goal, landing page success, much like all other types of online marketing, is ultimately fuelled by meaningful and well crafted content.
Since content is our specialty at MarketingWise, we’ve designed an infographic that details 10 content marketing best practices that you can embrace for landing page success.
It’s easy to share the infographic; just use the embed-able code. And feel free to tweet, like and spread the love.
Of course we are always interested in your feedback – do you use landing pages? How do they work for you? Leave your comments and questions in the section below.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):